Easy Steps To Killer Headline Writing"
by Dmitry Nanev
In just a few seconds you will discover the exact same steps
I'm using to write killer headlines for my ads and my web sites.
- Answer these four questions as detailed and accurate as possible:
- What are the reader's wants and desires?
- What are the reader's fears and worries?
- How can what I offer help them?
- What are the reader's needs?
==> TIP: If you can't answer them now
-- make a survey (www.zoomerang.com) and ask people these
- Now tell how can you satisfy the potential buyer with these
answers. In other words make benefits that are oriented towards
satisfying the potential buyer's wants and desires, fears and
worries, other needs.
Here's an example for a good needs-oriented benefit: Remember,
you're not selling dining room tables; you're selling a joyous
haven where families bond and friendships flourish. There's
a big distinction between
the two approaches.
- Put some strength in your headline by using these power words
that have proved their positive affect at the viewer:
Proven. Very Effective. No Additional Charge. Dramatically.
Increase. Response. Overnight. Profits. Money. Discovery.
Save. Easy. New. Love. Health. You. Results. Guaranteed. Safety.
Quick. Fast. Hidden. Breakthrough. Powerful. Instant. Immediate.
- Make your headline live and motivating by using action words
like: STOP, Click Here, Go Here, Get It, Use It, Send any email,
- Here are some types of headlines that are surefire winners
and have worked really great for me:
==> TIP: There are some other types of
headlines that work really well. That's why I recommend you
to get a new ebook called "Killer Mini Sites" which
is available free with my ebook "Ezine Ad Profits"
- Always write several headlines. Then test the most attractive
of them. The more headlines you write and the more you test
- the better it is. Believe it or not but in the end every of
your headlines and tests will bring you money.
I personally changed about 5 headlines for "Ezine Ad
Profits" ebook before I found the winning one. And although
it's working great I'm still testing other ones.
- Marketing is all about testing that's why in order to survive
and even win you must test.
The more the better. Period.
Also one side note: what looks attractive and "winning"
to you may be not so attractive for your potential buyers
and not a "winning" one!
You can immediately
boost your website sales with personalization. Learn about this
powerful system here: http://www.ebizindia.biz/salesbooster.php?id=article
here to send this article to a friend...
Back to Articles Page